You all have a choice today for more of the same or change now its up to you don't forget you get what you vote for
- each party or group in a region presents a list of candidates;
- electors vote for the person they want to represent their region;
- the votes for the regions are usually counted after the constituency votes have been decided;
- each party’s total is divided by 1 + the number of Members of the Senedd it already has in that region;
- the party with the highest total after this calculation gets the next seat and the person on top of its list is elected;
- the same pattern is repeated until all four regional seats have been decided.