Transport for Wales Information
We’d like to reassure you that the safety and wellbeing of all our customers and staff are our top priority during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak throughout the UK. So, we’re getting in touch to let you know about the measures we’ve put in place to support your safety on our trains and to give you flexibility with travel plans. Current NHS guidelines indicate that most people can continue to use public transport safely for necessary travel. Please do consider your own health circumstances with respect to other public transport users and NHS guidance. As the situation evolves, we are continuing to follow advice from the UK Government and the NHS available here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ What Transport for Wales is doing for your safety and wellbeing.
- We have increased train and station cleaning.
- We have reviewed and enhanced our cleaning products.
- We are providing additional hand sanitiser at key locations.
- We are doing everything we can to maintain soap and hand drying facilities on-board trains and station toilets.
- Our staff are also following advice from the NHS to wash hands more frequently for 20 seconds and have access to hand sanitiser.
- Consider using contactless payment methods and e-tickets on apps and mobile devices.