There is currently 1 user online.
The side of the A4059 between Penderyn and Storey Arms.
Tweets by @AberdareOnline
The Cynon Valley Indoor Bowls Centre opened its doors for the first time on 1st Sep 1996.The centre is built on the site of the former Deep Duffryn Colliery a coal mine which was originally sunk in 1850.
AberdareOnline is a non-profit news and information website for the Cynon Valley.