In the foreground is Abercwmboi Isaf Farm in 1570 the farm formed part of the possessions of the Earl of Pembroke. By 1691it had become one of the farms of the Duffryn Aberdare Estate purchased by William Bruce in 1750. The farm also known as Troedrhiw-fer, the large white farmhouse was a focal point of the Duffryn Estate.
The Local Authority records and publishes all decisions taken and recommendations made by the Council at its Committees and Panels.
Most Council and Committee meetings are open to the public. Agenda and reports are available four working days prior to meetings. Council and Committee minutes are archived on this site from 2009 onwards.