Posted by Lewis on the 18th November 2012
There seems to be a large number of dumped shopping trolleys in the River Cynon
Tweets by @AberdareOnline
The Cynon Valley Indoor Bowls Centre opened its doors for the first time on 1st Sep 1996.The centre is built on the site of the former Deep Duffryn Colliery a coal mine which was originally sunk in 1850.
AberdareOnline is a non-profit news and information website for the Cynon Valley.