A North Wales housing association has appointed two local authorities alongside four law firms to a legal services framework agreement worth an estimated £500,000.
Cartrefi Cymunedol Gwynedd Cyf, which is headquartered in Bangor, had originally divided the agreement into the following lots:
- Property, Planning, Contract and Procurement Legal Services.
- Employment and HR Legal Service.
- Corporate and Commercial Legal Services.
- General Legal Services.
- Funding and Financial Legal Services (this lot was not awarded, with the procedure being discontinued).
- Multidisciplinary Legal Services (this lot was not awarded, with the procedure being discontinued).
The successful providers were:
- Capital Law (Lot 2).
- Conwy County Borough Council (4).
- Darwin Gray (2, 3).
- Gwynedd Council (1).
- Hyland Legal (1).
- Swayne Johnson (3, 4).
The contract was awarded on the basis of quality (weighting 30) and price (weighting 70), using an open procedure.
Cartrefi Cymunedol Gwynedd has around 6,300 homes.