Stars at your service gala ball
October 2017 marks Welsh Hearts, Calonau Cymru’s end of its fourth year, and to mark this momentous occasion, they are celebrating in style and hosting their biggest and best charity Gala Ball to-date!!
Join Welsh Hearts on October 14th for a once in a lifetime opportunity to be treated like royalty and to be waited upon hand and foot by your favourite Welsh Celebrities, at a Black Tie Charity Ball with a twist.
The ‘Stars At Your Service ball’ is being held in the Dylan Thomas Suite at the beautiful St David’s Hotel, Cardiff.
Welsh Hearts would like to invite all their supporters to join them to celebrate!
Sharon Owen, Charity Director said “Since the charity was set up in 2013, we have achieved so much! As a really small charity run predominantly by volunteers, we have dedicated our time to improving the health of communities in Wales. To date, we have supplied over 900 public access defibrillators in Wales, trained over 35,000 people in defibrillator and CPR training and screened over 1,200 young hearts for heart abnormalities”
Our events are pivotal to help fund the lifesaving work that we do, we ask that you will, once again, give your time, and a little of your heart to help us continue our life saving work. We hope to see you on Saturday 14th of October 2017 for a night of fun, love and laughter. Let our celebrities wait upon you for the evening in aid of a great Welsh cause”
Tickets for this event cost just £50.00 each and include a sparkling drinks reception, a sumptuous three-course dinner, entertainment throughout the evening and a live band. There will also be a Charity Auction and a raffle with some fabulous prizes to be won.
All funds raised at this event will go towards Welsh Hearts’ Keep Wales Ticking appeal. This is a new appeal, launching at this event, which will kick off Welsh Heart’s 5th Birthday celebrations.
The primary aim of the appeal is to provide even more defibrillators into Communities Schools and Sports Clubs across Wales. Welsh Hearts have recently been awarded a generous donation of £25,000 through The Masonic Community Foundation, which has allowed them to launch the campaign by donating 25 public access Defibrillators and free CPR to communities throughout Wales.
Book your tickets now and support Welsh Hearts / Calonnau Cymru – The Heart Charity for Wales at St David’s Hotel & Spa on Saturday 14th October 2017. All proceeds will go towards supporting our amazing projects that really change lives and improve communities in Wales.
Dress Code: Black Tie and Posh Frocks
Cost: £50 or £500 for a table of 10
Accommodation is available at The St David’s Hotel at a special discounted rate for guests attending our event.
- Registered Charity number 1154109
- Welsh Hearts Calonnau Cymru was set up to prevent and manage heart disease in Wales.
- Founded in 2013 by Sharon Owen, Welsh Hearts is saving lives across Wales. The charity has been focusing on placing Defibrillators in communities and schools throughout Wales and holding free CPR training sessions to the public.
- Welsh Hearts have trained over 30,279 people in CPR and have placed 900 defibrillators across communities in Wales.
- The aim of this is to drastically improve the chances of those that have cardiac arrests outside of hospital where the first few minutes are absolutely crucial in saving their lives.
- In January 2016, Welsh Hearts launched its Heart Screening Wales initiative, which sees them working in partnership with Cardiac Health Diagnostics to provide heart screening for those aged 18-35. For further info please visit http://welshhearts.org/
heartscreeningwales. To-Date, welsh hearts have screened over 1,200 hearts for heart conditions.