RNIB Cymru seeks network committee members
We are looking for people who want to help shape our work in Wales. As a member of our new Network Committee, you will help lead and steer our work to bring about positive change for blind and partially sighted people of all ages and anyone affected by sight loss.
We are especially looking for people who:
- Want to break down the barriers faced by blind and partially sighted people in Wales, using their experience or knowledge of the issues, to bring about change.
- Are committed to representing the best interests of blind and partially sighted people across Wales.
- Are able to give one day a month to Network Committee activities.
Our Network Committee members will display a range of skills and experiences including:
- Lived experience of sight loss
- Working in communities
- Building communities
- Community fundraising
- Volunteer recruitment, support and engagement
- Communications and social media
- Influencing policy and or legislation
- Equality and diversity
- Managing a budget
The selection process for Network Committee members will involve you providing a personal statement and confirming your relevant experience, knowledge and skills.
Membership of the RNIB Cymru Network Committee is not remunerated but members will be reimbursed for travel and expenses incurred in performing their role.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please express your interest as well as any relevant skills and experience by email to
email@example.com or call 029 2082 8500 by 4 January 2018.