RNIB Cymru’s Online Today team supports visually impaired people to get online and access digital services.
They support people of all abilities to access new technologies like Kindles, Smartphones, Tablets (iPads/Android) and laptops.
They help complete beginners and those who want to brush up on their skills.
The team offer individual support that includes:
- An introduction to using a computer and the internet
- Support to set up an email account and social networking pages such as Twitter and Facebook
- Getting the best deals by paying bills online
- Shopping online
- Uploading and sharing digital photographs
- Chatting online using Skype
- Product demonstrations including Kindle, Smartphones and Tablets like iPads/Android
- Advice about software
- Referral to other agencies and RNIB services
For more information about the project contact RNIB Cymru on
029 2082 8518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org